RULES: Post a single sentence from each WIP you have (or as many as you want to pick). No context, no explanations. No more than one sentence!
1. When Sehun was born, his face was not very remarkable
2. "Hey, do you wanna...?" Jongin trails off awkwardly, thumbing towards the parking lot.
3. The first phone call comes a week after Jongin left for college, right when Jongin is supposed to be making new friends and drowning himself in cheap beer and bad decisions.
4. He would kiss as if he wanted to taste every millimeter of Minseok's mouth, tongue leisurely exploring every dip and crease as he rubbed circles against Minseok's neck.
5. "Probably was surprised to see that her whole lower body was missing too."
6. "Thanks for coming," Chanyeol says as he slides into the booth opposite Kyungsoo.
7. Summer humidity sticks to Minseok like a second skin.
8. It started out fairly innocuously.
9. In these uncertain times, when many things change, there are three things that always remain constant: death, taxes, and Kris' morning routine.
10. There are ways that one learns to survive after the end of the world, and Minseok has taught Sehun all of them.
11. They could both feel the slowing palpitations of their relationship splutter to an end.
12. "Sehun, I'm not going to fuck you in the school restroom," Joonmyun bites out as he harshly pulls Sehun's hands from his collar.
13. Tao desperately tries to remember any of the Korean phrases Xiumin and Chen have taught him, anything to smooth away that small frown but all that comes to mind are a few words from the dramas his mother watches and he doesn't think that oppa, saranghae is really appropriate for this situation.
14. His attempts at setting Sehun up with Luhan were disastrous and they were lucky that Kris' date with Krystal only ended in a bloody nose and five dozen roses rotting in the back of Jongdae's car.